Monday, August 14, 2006

StoresOnline - Not Convinced It's a RipOff, But NOT Convinced It Could PAY For Itself Either!

Well, just a quick comment about the StoresOnline workshop I attended last Friday.

Basically, I went not intending to buy anything, but of course, I got sucked into it. Even worse, financed by them!

However, there IS a three-day cancellation clause, which I intend to invoke. I figured, maybe I'll just signup, get access, try to immerse myself for a few days, see if I can make a go/nogo decision.

I'm still not sure it's so much of a rip-off, seems like it COULD work, but so far, I don't see any likelyhood that a "storefront" could pay for itself anytime soon, or even service it's own debt.

Much more detailed information about one of these workshops at Martin Lee's AbrahamClub Blog ...
He does SUCH a great job of describing it, that I can't really add any more, offhand.

More later, probably my experiences trying to get OUT of this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home