Thursday, August 17, 2006

Attempted Cancellation StoresOnline

Well, I attempted to cancel my StoresOnline accounts today.

Basically, the instructions were, sign/date "Notice of Cancellation", then either 1) FAX it, 2) mail it (or deliver it), 3) email request ... I did ALL three. And before the deadline of "three business days" at midnight.

We'll see how that goes ... Not sure how I'll know everything's cool again, until maybe they send me back my down-payment check, or I see a no-longer-authorized debit. Haven't checked to see if my accounts are disabled yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Lee said...

How did it go?

9/17/2006 01:35:00 AM  
Blogger Minstrel Mike said...

Well, still not sure how exactly I would KNOW it's cancelled ...

Setups like that NEVER give you confirmation of such (although I DID get the registered mail postcard back).

I haven't tried to log into any of my "Storefront" accounts since. Wouldn't want to give them any excuses. Also not seen any hits for cancelled financial transactions.

I have gotten a several calls noted on my caller-ID from "PMI" in a Utah area-code. Only once left a message, wanting to "help get your sites running". I guess eventually I should answer one if I'm home, and see if they're aware of my cancellation.

9/25/2006 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home